Old 02-12-2004, 09:52 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

On Wed, 1 Dec 2004 22:10:48 -0800, "Bill Oertell" wrote:

The wife wants to put the fish back into the pond, after several hours of
acclimation, of course. My vote is for an aquarium and getting the little fella
a companion

My fantails come in from the outside pond (1,000 gallons) every fall. 4
have a 55 gallon aquarium to swim in and 2 have a 20 gallon. If money is a
concern, a plastic tote tub would work with a homemade bucket filter. ~ jan

http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Defrosted~
Tri-Cities, WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website