Old 08-12-2004, 12:59 PM
Jim Webster

"BAC" wrote in message

"Jim Webster" wrote in message

"BAC" wrote in message

"Debra Schwinn" wrote in message
newspsiniecc6aduxwl@windermere...
On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 18:26:35 +0000, Rooney wrote:

On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 09:37:46 -0800, "Debra Schwinn"
wrote:

I did not say that beef burgers are bad. Inferior meat packed

with
tons
of fat and by-product is.

There is not a great deal of fat in a BigMac. A certain amount is
needed for flavour though. The meat is always, in my experience,

good
quality.

And you are speaking from experience after selling the corporation

some
cattle, inspecting their holding areas, inspecting their processing

plant
and inspecting their final packaging plant. Right?--

I'm afraid we'll just have to accept that Paul simply likes Big Mac

Burgers.
And why not? Some people actually like Marmite, others love tripe,

after
all
:-)

I confess to liking marmite