Old 09-12-2004, 03:26 AM
len gardener

lol lol rite pete now i got it huh?

yeh things are great up here getting good rain the place looks magic.
that ripping and swaling with rows of mulch hay along the contours
have worked a treat, there is lotsof moisture in the soil now makes it
a wonder when planting trees easy to dig and lots of moisture so the
plant doesn't dry out too much.

haven't won lotto yet so still on the market but that's life hey

anyhow take care and have a great season if we don't get to chat bfore
hand.

len

snipped
--
happy gardening

my e/mail addies have spam filters you should know what to delete before you send.