Old 09-12-2004, 03:46 PM
Rob Halgren

Pat Brennan wrote:

All AC here so not that much help. I think you need a blower more than a
fan. The blower must be powerful enough to still have flow at some static
pressure, but not so powerful as it will damage the plastic. I use a
Grainger 4C440 for a 30' by 100' greenhouse. It has a 1/125 HP motor and
produces 39 CFM at .4 inches static pressure. You might want to look at
Grainger 4C814.

Now that is getting me somewhere... Thanks!

Rob

2a. See rule 1
more orchids, obtain more credit
LittlefrogFarm is open - e-mail me for a list )