Old 09-12-2004, 06:21 PM
Doug Kanter

"Jim Carlock" wrote in message
m...
"Doug Kanter" wrote:
Light is one of the problems here. It's been incessantly
cloudy, and even though the plants are in the best window
in the house, it's still not enough. I'm considering a plant
light, but at the same time, I'm trying to keep the utility bills
down.

What about redirecting light to it with a mirror? I think mirrors
are pretty cheap at Wally World.

--
Jim Carlock
Post replies to newsgroup.

Interesting thought, but clunky. I'll be setting up the fluorescent lights
for seedlings in about 6 weeks, but maybe I'll set up just one fixture (two
40w tubes) sooner. I refuse to lose this rosemary!