Old 09-12-2004, 08:20 PM
Susan Erickson

On Thu, 9 Dec 2004 12:50:24 -0500, "Kenni Judd"
wrote:

You may wish to apply a rooting agent. I do not know what brand names would
be available in your area; around here, people generally use either
"Superthrive" or Dynagrow K-L-N. Do not overdo it -- one or two treatments
will either do the job or not; more will not help and might hurt. Good
luck,

Many of my Cym have white and some what brittle roots. Be
careful they do break fairly easily.

The root treatments are potent. Do not use more than twice and
no matter how small the directions say to use... THEY are
CORRECT. NO more. Kenni knows what she is talking about.
SuE