Old 09-12-2004, 10:04 PM
Kay

In article , Amber Ormerod
writes
Is there anything I can do to reduce condensation over the Winter? I am
presuming next year I should get a high level vent fan sorted out. I have
part of the greenhouse heated for the cacti and the auto vents are just shut
all the time - I have tried to adjuust them without any luck. I do keep the
doors and vents open for as long as I can in the day but its still so damp
in there ;-(

The cacti part should be pretty dry. Do you have it physically separated
from the rest of the greenhouse?

How big is your greenhouse? Small, crowded greenhouses are likely to
have more problems.

Mine is fairly large, with a mixture of cacti and other things. I dry
off the cacti from late September, and water the rest only as needed,
and have no condensation problems or problems with things rotting off.
--
Kay