Old 09-12-2004, 11:49 PM
John Savage

"Tyler Hopper" writes:
Once you have them, let some blooms develop their seed and you'll never
need to buy more seed. They set very viable seed, and it will come up
next year. It is easy to harvest and plant.

Ah, so Mexican marigold is an annual?

Maybe we're not talking about the same marigold. My Mexican Mint Marigold is
perennial.

The minature marigolds I've grown are annuals and not that much different
from Stinking Rogers, in both looks and perfume. :-(
I don't know what a Mexican marigold is. Perhaps we don't have them here
in Australia. Tougher customs, maybe?