Old 10-12-2004, 12:47 PM
Roy

Its been awhile since i posted to rec.ponds as it seems for the most
part to be there are a few selective little bunch of idealists with
their own concepts on how "ponding" should be...and everything else is
either flamed or filtered........I would think after this post of how
to efectively and quickly kill a fish that the pond bitch" Nedras"
filter is going to be pretty darn well max'ed out with new names to
plonk........
My method would have been cut its head off or just stick in a plactic
bag with some Budweiser.........

Y'all have a great day.............that is except for Nedra, I hope
her f**king pond freezes into a giant ice block along with her in it.
Nedra the Ice Queen of rec.ponds...............
I had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.