Old 10-12-2004, 01:35 PM
madgardener

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for sharing!! (always nice to hear from another
gardener in another corner of the neighborhood g
maddie
"MLEBLANCA" wrote in message
after one day of reprieve, it's raining again in Eastern Tennessee. Over

=
two and a half inches so far.......good thing it's not cold enough, or =
we'd have over a foot of snow by now!!!!

Our rains have stopped! And today was glorious!
Last week was very cold with heavy frost for 5 days, then rain and wind up

40 mph. Paradise, up on the ridge, got SEVEN
inches of rain. Chester in the mountains received 17 inches of

snow........down
here in the Valley, we had 3 inches of rain.
But today was clear, sunny and about 60
degrees!
I raked up the leaves.
Pruned the Mimosa stump.
Cleaned and refilled birdfeeders.
Hung the clothes on the clothesline.
Swept the patio.
Cut off the frosted canna stalks.
Sat in the sunshine and watched the birds.
And then I found the lovely China LIly in bloom.
The day ended with me tired, and an absolutely spectacular sunset.

Emilie, Norcal
(tomorrow will probably be foggy, but what the heck, today was great)