Old 10-12-2004, 01:24 PM
Happy'Cam'per

"Roy" wrote in message
Y'all have a great day.............that is except for Nedra, I hope
her f**king pond freezes into a giant ice block along with her in it.
Nedra the Ice Queen of rec.ponds...............
I had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.

Hey, did I miss a flame war or something between you and Nedra, damn, I
always miss the juicy stuff :|
In defense of Nedra, I think she's a sweetie pie who probably would'nt harm
a hair on your head. Sometimes in e-mail communications things get a tad
misconstrued, perhaps this is what happened to you. Keeping grudges causes
cancer, i would let it go if I were you .

HAVE A NICE WEEKEND PORGERS. (I'm off to go scouring the local waterways for
South African Marsilea, wish me luck
--
"In the beginning, God said the four-dimensional divergence of an
antisymmetric,