Old 11-12-2004, 08:03 AM
nambucca

"backy" wrote in message
om...
My garden looks like a pub car park. I live in a terraced house with
no rear access so removing the huge patio would be grim. Is it
feasable to turf concrete or does anyone have any other ideas? (I hear
decking is out of fashion?!) There is a drop from the back door to the
patio so I have about a foot to play with.
Thank you!

Without any drainage from the patio i suspect you would have a muddy pit in
the winter and if you are contemplating bringing in the amount of topsiol to
cover 1ft deep that could be just as grim as digging up some of the patio