Old 11-12-2004, 03:49 PM
Benign Vanilla

"The Drunken Lord" wrote in message
snip
The difference is that due to drinking that goes on here, I have to
limit the size of my indoor aquariums, because accidents can happen
while drinking. I just noticed that a friend had left a burning
cigarette in the seat of a 150 year old Windsor chair, which burnt my
ass--not literally, for alas, I was not in the chair at the time. But
if I had seen it while the drunken scoundrel was here a fight could
possibly have ensued. He is banned from coming over for a month as a
result of that mishap.

Outdoors at your pond, you are free to drink to your heart's delight
without worry of falling 55 gallon aquariums hitting the floor.

Your friends are nearly burning your house down, and we're the ones with the
problem? LOL. Go back to trolling alt.aquaria and leave us to our drunken
koi.

BV.