Old 11-12-2004, 03:51 PM
Benign Vanilla

"george" wrote in message
news:U8qud.740499$8_6.5391@attbi_s04...
snip
IMHO taking a fish out of water to put it out of misery would be akin to
tossing you into the pond and holding you under to end your suffering.

BV.

Would you rather that it languish for days in the pond until it dies? Oh,

and
last time I looked, fish were not people. Are you suggesting that they

are? Do
you eat fish? If so, does that make your a murderer?

Actually I hate seafood. Ick. So I am not a good person to ask this. I am
not saying the fish should be left to suffer. If the OP needs to end it's
suffering, I believe there are better ways, then suffocating the fish, as I
believe if you ended a human's life there are better ways then drowning
them.

I am also not suggesting fish are human, but that does not change the fact
that I would not knowably impose suffering any living thing where I can
avoid it.

BV.