Old 11-12-2004, 03:19 PM
Sacha

On 11/12/04 2:39, in article
, "backy"
wrote:

My garden looks like a pub car park. I live in a terraced house with
no rear access so removing the huge patio would be grim. Is it
feasable to turf concrete or does anyone have any other ideas? (I hear
decking is out of fashion?!) There is a drop from the back door to the
patio so I have about a foot to play with.
Thank you!

How about paving some of it in an attractive pattern and using large pebbles
on other areas, with some tubs for plants here and there? If you're lucky
enough to find large pieces of driftwood or uprooted bits of tree, they'd
look good, too. Just think - attractive, stylish, up to date and no
mowing!
And yes, decking is on its way out.
--
Sacha