Old 12-12-2004, 08:23 AM
Chookie

In article , Andrew Gabb
wrote:

My dwarf beans started cropping heavily, as they do. Now the new
beans seem to be shrivelling and yellowing and look like they're
never gonna come to anything. The plants still look very healthy.

I'd be pulling off any shrivelled undersized ones. Usually you just get one
from time to time, but if you have lots it might be a pest infestation.
Anyway, pulling off the duds encourages them to flower more.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"Life is like a cigarette -- smoke it to the butt." -- Harvie Krumpet