Old 12-12-2004, 09:32 AM
Chookie

Default What are you doing?

What are your outputs at the moment?

We've just finished off a bunch of sugar bananas, are picking up occasional
lemons, quite a few passionfruit, late strawberries, and have plenty of
parsley and borage! Looking forward to my summer crops, which are coming
along nicely as we've had decent rain over the last few months.

What are you putting in?

Later summer crops, though I'm mainly nursing seedlings along atm. Must plant
some Brussels sprouts this week.

What else are you planning to do in the short term?

Buy a really long piece of tubing so I can direct my washing machine water to
the lemon tree. I simply can't drag our green waste bin around when it's more
than half-full, and siphoning it is a pain.

What about longer-range plans?

Autumn -- add to the native garden.
Later on -- put an extension on the house that will improve its passive solar
design, tehn rearrange half the garden!

What PC problems/puzzles are you having?

How do you get rid of snails if your hubby doesn't want poultry? How many
snail pubs would I need to cover my 8m x 4m vegie patch?

What PC problem have you solved recently?

None -- garden stuff is low on the priority list atm.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"Life is like a cigarette -- smoke it to the butt." -- Harvie Krumpet