Old 12-12-2004, 10:17 AM

I don't inject CO2, and adding N significantly improved growth. While
you said may make some theoretical sense, you cannot ignore data. If
you do so, you are really propounding a personal philosophy rather than
engaging in a scientific discussion.

Incidentally, if your argument is correct, then the agricultural
industry should not be using fertilizers, and fertilizers should only
be used in green houses. Since that is clearly not the case, you are
totally wrong.

BTW, after reading several of your postings, I do enjoy the
authoritative manner that you used to present your arguments, it is
very amusing.