Old 12-12-2004, 11:04 AM
JennyC

"backy" wrote in message
om...
My garden looks like a pub car park. I live in a terraced house with
no rear access so removing the huge patio would be grim. Is it
feasable to turf concrete or does anyone have any other ideas? (I hear
decking is out of fashion?!) There is a drop from the back door to the
patio so I have about a foot to play with.
Thank you!

So who cares whether you are in fashion or not :~))

We laid decking over or horrid concrete tiles and it works a treat. Ok we have
to scrub it once a year, but tiles get slippy too....

We added raised beds and some trellis for height.

Jenny

Sorry no pictures online ATM, site is down for reconstruction :~))