Old 12-12-2004, 01:41 PM
Srgnt Billko

"meirman" wrote in message
The threaded thing on the end of my garden hose leakes, and I wanted
to cut it off and buy something to clamp on to the end that wouldn't
leak.

They seem only to sell devices for 5/8 and 3/4 inch hose, and I'm sure
mine is smaller than that.

Do they not make my size anymore?

Any place I can get these connectors?

Meirman

I've got 1/2" connectors but I've had them for so long I can't remember
where I got them but I usually pick stuff like that up in drug stores at
seasons end because they sell them at clearance prices. Of course Walmart &
KMart always have those things in season - and then there is always chain
hardware stores. I have also gotten some that are tapered so that
one-size-fits-all.