Old 13-12-2004, 11:42 AM
Nicolas Steenhout

On 13/12/2004 22:01:18, wrote:
BTW Jim, while bonsaiweb has low usership, it is the first to come up on
search engines.

Search engine ranking is quite an obscure "science"... While bonsaiweb does
come at the top often, our own site (internetbonsaiclub.org) is ranking
quite well. It often depends what keywords you use for your search. Matter
of fact, thanks to our high ranking, our webhost (
http://www.rochenhost.com
) is donating the space, traffic, etc. Not an insignificant donation if you
ask me

But let's not waste anymore bandwidth on this issue, eh?

Nic
IBC Webmaster

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++