Old 13-12-2004, 12:39 PM
Ray

Keith,

I feed all of my plants at every watering, and when it is sunny, I'll
usually try to hit the vandas with a second feeding at midday.

When in active growth, vandaceous plants tend to be quite gluttonous!

..
"kenty ;-)" wrote in message
news:1102688407.9bbe3915d8b6b30ea7f450735dfe06c8@t eranews...
How often do you guys feed your vandas,I only feed my vandas with my other
orchids about once a month.But am going to feed them more often as I
don't
think this is enough.A friend of mine says he feeds his everyday with a
manual sprayer,he just fills his sprayer feed/water then uses this for
watering the plants.Personally I think this is abit much,I don't no?

--
Thanks Keith,England,UK.