Old 13-12-2004, 06:33 PM
Steveo

timothy wrote:
On Thu, 02 Dec 2004 01:26:50 +0000, MurphyDiscount co john murphy wrote:

GET A LIFE
M / Y / O / B ???
stay/out/of/mine?B

Get a life...? I've got a life and a successful business. I get to sit
here and have my month long vacation due to my hard work. I'm not in your
*life*, your in *our* group posting spam.

"stay/out/of/mine?B"
Is english not your first language? What the hell does the above line
mean anyhow..?

Just for giggles... have you gotten any work out of your usenet spaming?
That fella in westen Sydney Aus. seemed like he would hire you... but
imho the commute would be a real killer.

He is kind of fun to kick around though..the newsgroup punching bag.