Old 13-12-2004, 05:40 PM
Daniel Prince

Default Buying Jerusalem Artichokes

I want to buy some Jerusalem Artichokes to see if I like eating them
before I plant them. I have looked at my local Ralphs and my
brother has looked at the local Vons but we did not find any.

Does anyone know where we might find them? We live in the South
West corner of Los Angeles CA, very near the intersection of the 91
and 110 freeways. Thank you in advance for all replies.
in a circle until he gets too dizzy to stand up. What is cruel about
it is that I don't do it nearly as much as he wants me to.