Old 13-12-2004, 09:09 PM
Christopher J Barown

-- Who am I and What Is My Gender?

Chris, male

-- Where am I? Where do I grow?

Cherry Valley, NY. My phal sits in a south-east
facing window, and my Phrag is next to it for now.

-- What do I grow?

I currently have a Phal of unknown genetics and
a Phrag. Mem. Dick Clements. The Phal was a rescue
and the Phrag was a purchase. Neither have flowered
yet (only had the Phrag for a month), but the Phal
has put on 2 new leaves, and has started a spike.

-- The decade of my age?

I turned 30 this year.

-- How long have I been growing orchids?

I have had the Phal for about 10 months now, and the
Phrag for about a month.

-- My biggest orchid accomplishment(s)?

Neither of the plants have died... yet.

-- Miscellaneous Info...

I work as a software engineer, and my wife works as a
civil engineer. We have a small farm where we raise
pigs, chickens, and bees. We also have dogs(3), cats(6),
and horses (3).