Old 14-12-2004, 12:09 AM
Anne Lurie

Birgitte,

Frogs, like most wild animals, "do not read the manual to see how they
should behave"!

Keep in mind that frogs have been around longer than you and I have --
maybe they know something we don't!

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC

"Birgitte" wrote in message
. ..
Hi all I am from Denmark got 6 degrees in the pond today.

I got at problem , today I saw some frogs down the bottom of the pond, and
I know from last winter that they will properly die in the winter. This
spring I found several dead frogs down the bottom of the pond.

Last winter I only kept an air pump running to keep a hole free of ice,
this winter I am trying to keep the filter running to , but set the pump
down to run 1/3 of it's normal power.

Is there anything ells I can do to help these frogs from dying ?

Birgitte

http://www.ninaweb.dk/havedam/english.htm