Old 14-12-2004, 03:42 PM
Eyebright Eyebright is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by J99
Is it too late in the year to scarify my lawn?
i would only scarify once the growing season had begun again and would do it just before every cut until the end of june...scarifying and moss control are really separate undertakings when it comes to lawn care...yes scarifying will remove dead moss but will equally spread live moss around...my opinion is that scarifying is really more about removal of thatch from the lawns soil surface to allow better oxygen exchange and water penetration.