Old 14-12-2004, 01:28 PM
Sacha

On 14/12/04 11:22, in article ,
" wrote:

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 03:21:28 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"
wrote:

"Phil L" wrote in message
.uk...
Franz Heymann wrote:
:: "Phil L" wrote in message
:: .uk...
::: Franz Heymann wrote:
::
:: You edited wrongly. I did not write any of the stuff which has
:: three colons.
:: My meagre contribution was only the bit low down with 2 colons.
:: Why do you use colons for attribution marks? They are difficult

:: see. Have a shot at using "" like everybody else.
::

I don't like them and it was obvious that this next part was from my
keyboard.

It is a pity that you feel it necessary to inflict your idiosyncracy
on the whole of urg.
Many urglers have worse eyesight than you and find the colons
difficult to count.

I tend to ignore posts like that, mainly because I have difficulty
following the attributions too.

I agree. It's an option open to everyone, of course and certainly one I
intend to exercise!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk