Old 14-12-2004, 02:11 PM
Phil L

Phil L wrote:
::
:::::
:::::my OE wont recognise as I use :::::
::::
::::
:::
:::
:: you can follow the thread, but colons
:::::
:::::
:::::
:: make it impossible?
::
:: Yopu should try using OEQuotefix which puts quotes from different
:: people in different colours...EG, this thread when read by me
:: using OEQ has my comments in blue, Franz's in red, Martin's in
:: green and Sacha's in black, also at the top of the thread where it
:: says Phil wrote, Franz wrote, Martin wrote etc, these names are in
:: colours which correspond with the comments ('Franz wrote' is in a
:: red font, 'Martin wrote' is in a green font etc)
:: Of course you can only use quotefix if you are using Outook
:: Express...it also strips signatures from replies and puts the
:: cursor at the bottom instead of the top.