Old 14-12-2004, 07:27 PM
prem_s

-- Who am I and What Is My Gender?

Prem Subrahmanyam, male. Married to my wife of 14 years and
the father of ten children (and one on the way).

-- Where am I?

Tallahassee, Florida, USA (northern Florida, where the climate is
more like southern Georgia).

-- What do I grow?

I grow mostly species orchids of all shapes and sizes...my
smallest plant is a Schoenorchis fragrans and my largest is
a near-4-foot Vanda tricolor.

-- The decade of my age?

35

-- How long have I been growing orchids?

20 years.

-- My biggest orchid accomplishment(s)?

Having orchids continue to grow and bloom under my care much more
often than languishing and dying.

- Other stuff

I'm a computer software engineer, graphic designer, and animator, mostly
working freelance contract-based jobs.

--
---Prem
Orchid art, photography, t-shirts, and related products: