Old 14-12-2004, 05:53 PM
Bonnie

Benign Vanilla wrote:
It's getting to that time of year when the newbies begin to swim to the
bottom, stop posting and just be cold for the winter. The old timers will
undoubtly argue over whether we should use kosher salt in our ponds for
hanukah, and we'll break into a political discussion at some point about
where Canadian Maple Syrup is really any better then Mrs. Butterworth's.

Hi Jeff,

Well, I can answer all your questions - correctly of course.
Do you want the answers, or are you just looking to start a
conversation? ;-)

Kosher salt is much too expensive for a large size pond.

Vermont Maple Syrup is to best - but we've grown very
accustomed to Mrs. Butterworth ;-)

--
Bonnie
NJ