Old 14-12-2004, 09:26 PM
Derek Broughton

Ka30P wrote:

BV wrote And so it begins...the winter hysteria of PORG's seperated from
their ponds.

Winter is when the kingfisher comes back. The labradors have been informed
that spending the winter on the sofa is NOT an option. At any minute we
must leap into kingfisher deterrent maneuvers, rush out the slider
(hopefully mom opened it first), careen down the stairs, bounce around the
bottom of the aspen trees barking our fool heads off!

Aren't you the indulgent Mum. My girls would love to be allowed to do that
sort of thing. Instead they're forced to pine at the windows, while the
squirrels make fun of them from the bird feeder.
--
derek