Old 15-12-2004, 03:10 PM
Iris Cohen

What does any of that have to do with the "fork in the road"?

The PS had to do with rhododendrons & flowering trees in Sunset Zone 40.
Fashizzle must have missed my previous message. There was some sort of garbled
joke about Sunset
Zone 40, comprehensible only to Californians. So I wrote a relatively sane
description of what Zone 40 actually is. See the Sunset National Gardening
Book. My signature file has included one of Yogi Berra's famous quotes. I will
change it, so you will have something else to twit me about.
Ceriusly, Steve, are you planning to be at the World Bonsai Convention in
Washington next May? If not, I may be passing through Baltimore. I'm hoping to
get to meet you.
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it." Yogi Berra