Old 15-12-2004, 07:41 PM
Glenn S.

also, when you do feed, you should be feeding a wheat germ formula. It's
better for their slower digestive rate in the colder water.

--
G.D.Smith
Harpers Ferry, WV

FOR SALE: 2003 Swee****er 22' Pontoon Boat
http://icanhelp56.homestead.com/gs_pontoon01.html

FOR SALE: 1999 Fleetwood Mallard 37' Travel Trailer
http://icanhelp56.homestead.com/Mallard002.html

"Phisherman" wrote in message
On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 15:35:04 +0000 (UTC), "Mark Cable"
wrote:

Hi all - I have a 3,000 gal 5ft deep pond with biofilter set up and 7 Koi
20 - 26inches and live in Sussex, Southern England.

snip
I would be grateful for any help or advice you could give. Thanks

It should be okay if they are aggressive about eating. Two maybe
three pellets apiece can't hurt. When you see them slow down, reduce
the amount.