Old 16-12-2004, 03:20 AM
Allyb

Good suggestion, but I just made the post last night, and the response was
today, so no dice. Mine is set to 5 days as you said

"Susan" wrote in message
In the Options dialog box (Click on the Tools menu and then Options) there
is a check box under the Maintenance tab. It is checked by default and

will
delete your messages after downloading them after the specified number of
days. Either uncheck it, or change the number of days. I think the default
is only 5 days. HTH

Susan

"Allyb" wrote in message
Hey guys, I just noticed that if I check this newsgroup with outlook
express, it doesn't show all the messages as when I check using Google.
Someone replied to a post I wrote and I can see it on Google but not

with
outlook.

Anybody know what's going on? Thanks