Old 16-12-2004, 04:45 AM
Allyb

You're right about outlook. I'm complacent. The messages in question
couldn't have expired, it was less than a day old...

"Steen Suder, privat" wrote in message
Allyb wrote:
Hey guys, I just noticed that if I check this newsgroup with outlook
express, it doesn't show all the messages as when I check using Google.
Someone replied to a post I wrote and I can see it on Google but not

with
outlook.

Anybody know what's going on? Thanks

They simply expired... probably.

And... I suggest You rid yourself of the nuisance that is Outlook
Express. You'll thank me in the long run... probably ;-)

--
Steen Suder
Prøv at forestille dig, at du er en anden, og læs så din artikel igennem