Old 16-12-2004, 02:02 AM
Gene Schurg

Wendy,

If your wireless has 3 channels like most of them you can get just the
transmitter (the box you put in the greenhouse) and set it for channel 2.

I have three of them in my greenhouse and a base unit that projects the time
and temp on the ceiling over my bed (oh God sounds so bad when I think about
it). If I wake up at night I can see what the temp is in the greenhouse (no
I'm not crazy....just obsessed).

Who made your thermometer?

Gene

"wendy7" wrote in message
I just purchased a Wireless Thermometer & Atomic Alarm Clock from
Target for $25.00
I have the remote in the g/h, works like a charm, sitting here
at the computer it tells me that it is 72 in the g/h & 71dgs here.

My question is this:- If I get another one for the other g/h will the
frequencies conflict?
--
Cheers Wendy

Remove PETERPAN for email reply