Old 16-12-2004, 02:17 PM
wendy7

(((G))) You could be correct Reka!

--
Cheers Wendy

Remove PETERPAN for email reply

Reka wrote:
wendy7 wrote:
Hi Gene, It is made by Oregon Scientific ModelRMR602A & I think it
only has one channel?
www.oregonscientific.com
They don't show this one on the website?
*g* I could just see my hubby's face now if I had this set up
to project on the ceiling!!!
Is your one made especially for greenhouses?
Thanks for responding.

Wendy, Oregon Scientific has or had one with three channels, too
(EMR899). I can heartily recommend it. Then you have the
temperatures in four different areas, including the base station. There
are also models which tell you more like wind speed, humidity,
etc. They are good products. What else could they be? They're from
OREGON!!! :-Þ