Old 16-12-2004, 04:02 PM
JennyC

"Ana" wrote in message

Hi to everyone,
I am looking for information about self-sufficiency. I have a small
piece of land on the south east of Spain, about 9 acres. It is in a
mountainous area. And I would really appreciate if someone could
recomend me a book or web about gardening and creating a total
self-sufficient farm in this area ( creating energy, animals,
vegetables, grain...). How many people can live of this piece of land?
I've already read most of John Seymour's books but they are not focused
on growing in Spain. I am also looking for some kind of farm school
where I can learn something more than feeding animals or planting seeds
and watering flowers, in any place of Europe. If anybody feels curious
about the reason of this, have a look www.energycrisis.com. And for
Spanish speakers, www.crisisenergetica.org. Thank you very much. I
really hope you think of this carefully.
Ana

Ohhh sounds exciting :~)

The following might be useful :~)

http://www.wwoof.org/