Old 16-12-2004, 06:53 PM
Susan

Maybe it's the sychronization settings? Click on the news folder (mine is
netnews.comcast.net), and check the synchronization settings for your news
groups you subscribe to. If it says "New Messages Only" then maybe that is
why. You can highlight a newsgroup in the list of groups you are subscribing
to, and click on the Synchronization Settings button to change the setting
for a newsgroup. (Or just right-click on the name of the newsgroup in the
folder list and choose Synchronization Settings from the menu that pops up.)

Otherwise, it is probably a problem with your server as someone else
suggested.

Regards,
Susan

"Allyb" wrote in message
Hey guys, I just noticed that if I check this newsgroup with outlook
express, it doesn't show all the messages as when I check using Google.
Someone replied to a post I wrote and I can see it on Google but not with
outlook.

Anybody know what's going on? Thanks