Old 17-12-2004, 12:56 AM
Eric G

Not for a living, but I take care of two neighbor's lawns at $200 a
month each on a one year contract. That includes fertilizer, liming
(if needed), weed treatments, overseeding, trimming, mulching,
removing leaves, mowing and sweeping. I bought a $500 blower last
year and that reduced the workload. The nice thing is that I don't
need transportation. I keep turning down more requests, so there is a
definite need for this service. Sometimes I will cut down a tree,
with no charge as long as I can keep the wood (I build furniture).
I enjoy doing lawn care and constantly get compliments.

How big are the lawns and how long does it take you to mow each?
Do you use noisy or quiet machines?

Eric