Old 15-12-2004, 04:51 AM
Ka30P

zendo who last found the Titanic and submarines in his pond wrote Should I
enter the gateway or should I destroy the pond to prevent
evil aliens from outer space coming through it?

That's a good question. Aliens can come in handy from time to time. I don't
think anyone here would object to an alien bursting out of the chest of a
heron. Aliens probably would quaff whole bullfrogs raw. And raccoons, hmmm,
they may be smarter than your average alien, since those aliens ended up in
your pond and not the Reflecting Pool in Washington DC. On the other hand it's
getting harder and harder for your self respecting alien to invade the US of A
due to homeland security and all.
This should probably be cross posted in BV's That Time of Year thread.