Old 17-12-2004, 04:04 PM
madgardener

lots of stuff pruned and snipped and whackedg
where am I? today I am home sick with a sinus and upper respiratory crud
thing, so I called in dead today........I am still in Eastern Tennessee,
same as always. In the Dandridge area. My warm and arid house is sucking
the life and juices outa the cacti and tropical plants at such a rate that
you can hear gasping sounds of the plants in the rooms they reside in during
their winter stay inside.

And since you responded not but just reposted Gloria's oh, Mad where are
you, how are you doing Brittany?
madgardener up on the ridge, back in Fairy Holler sniffling and sneezing and
wheezing and miserable, overlooking a sunny and crispy cold English Mountain
in Eastern Tennessee zone 7, sunset zone 36