Old 17-12-2004, 07:15 PM
ClaudCar

Default SO CAL Ponders

Since we don't freeze . . . we can still "talk". How do I know if my fish
are "hibernating" in their cave (under waterfall) or became egret food?
Babies haven't been seen since TDay, but the biggers were around till they
got spooked by the egret and for sure lost 2 to it. The others have hidden
since the Santa Ana's started and string algae is NOT growing so ASS U ME
the water is cold now. What should I do with their food - is it OK to leave
in dark cupboard or freeze till they unhibernate?

One of my pleichotis did die, can't tell why - may be cold - looked recent,
no decomposition.

Should I strip the dead leaves off the WH? and then do I just leave them in
the upper WF basin?
Claudia
Totus Tuus