Old 17-12-2004, 09:01 PM
Mike

I can see everybody booking their Holidays in May now.
Glad I have a hotel in Llandudno booked already :-)))

--
H.M.S.Collingwood Ass. Llandudno 20 - 23 May Trip to Portmeirion
National Service (RAF) Ass. Cosford 24 - 27 June Lanc Bomber Fly Past
"Tumbleweed" wrote in message

"JennyC" wrote in message
A very merry festive season to all URGlers.
May 2005 bring us sun and showers at exactly the right time and in the
correct
proportions :~))
Jenny

What about the other months?