Old 18-12-2004, 06:41 PM
JennyC

"anton" wrote
"JennyC" wrote
"anton" wrote
Where is the optimistic Anton we all know and love :~)

Over-worked & on this occasion, over-sarcastic- sorry all. As the sun dies
a bit more each day at his time of year, I'm sometimes a bit slow getting
the Xmas spirit. Apart from that- enjoying today the sight of lots of fruit
buds on the line of plums and gages planted a few years ago, Mahonia Charity
flowering it's not-so-little socks off, & enjoying planning a little orchard
extension.

Have a good Xmas and all the best for 2005

Thanks & the same to you and all urglers. I'm hoping that mine will include
more nuts, more stone fruit, and my bass-guitar-playing mid-life crisis I've
been too busy to have in 2003 & 2004.
Anton

Remember this motto to live by:
sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up,
totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Jenny :~))