Old 16-12-2004, 06:11 PM
Susan Erickson

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 06:24:37 -0800, "wendy7"
wrote:

Yes Dusty, I often envision a setup with a computer & software connected
to the greenhouse with access to all the controls, heating, cooling,
humidity etc. A remote camera with night vision to watch for slugs would
be neat too.
Curious, how does your hot water heating system work?

The problem with the computer is that it logs the data... but
does not send any alarms if it is out of normal... At least as it
is it does not. Maybe the next re-write. So we still have the
same type of alarm system you are talking about.

Our house is hot water heat. So the gh is part of the house
heating system. It works well but needs additional fans to push
the air along to distribute the heat.

SuE