Old 20-12-2004, 12:07 AM
Galeottia

I too would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

In case of anybody out there speaks scandinavian:

Rigtig Glædelig Jul og Godt Nytår!

- And then I would like to thank everybody for being so ready to share their
knowledge.
It is really a pleasure to come here and read about other people's orchids
and to realize, that many of us share the same problems.
I look forward to spending more time here.

Karen

"keith ;-)" skrev i en meddelelse
news:1103410685.b3d3ffb7a00b6f8bd348b6a283c8e0d9@t eranews...
I would like to wish everyone a Happy Christmas & New Year,and to say how
much I enjoy this newsgroup & advise/interaction with everyone!

--
Thanks Keith,England,UK.