Old 18-12-2004, 02:33 AM
Cereus-validus...

You are the sad one, you aptitude challenged limey nobody. You aren't clever
enough to ever intimidate me with your prissy remarks. Nobody was even
talking to you, you wannabe. You know something little one, at least I'm not
an inappropriately arrogant twit like you are that is completely incompetent
in horticulture and botany. If you know nothing about the subject, it is
best you keep your dumb remarks to yourself, than show what a complete
sniveling coward you really are. You give a reason for some one to put you
back in your appropriate place, you skuzz ball. Just go back to your gay
porn and everybody will be much happier.

"someone" wrote in message

Ken Anderson wrote in message
news
"Cereus-validus..." wrote in message
. com...
How sad that is, p00pie.

You need to get out more.

'Cause, a Geum it isn't.

Troll.

Not exactly. Undoubtedly a clever person, but seems to have a writer's
version of Tourette's Syndrome, where s/he can't help swearing, being
abusive, or saying nasty things in writing to people for no particular
reason. Sad, really, with all that knowledge.

s.