Old 20-12-2004, 11:16 AM
Galeottia

Thank you, Susan!
So, you have been taking Swedish lessons? Or perhaps you are of Swedish
ancestry?
I'm half American (my father was born in New York)
Merry Christmas!

Best,
Karen

"Susan Erickson" skrev i en meddelelse
On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 01:07:42 +0100, "Galeottia"
wrote:

I too would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

In case of anybody out there speaks scandinavian:

Rigtig Gl?delig Jul og Godt Nyt?r!

- And then I would like to thank everybody for being so ready to share
their
knowledge.
It is really a pleasure to come here and read about other people's orchids
and to realize, that many of us share the same problems.
I look forward to spending more time here.

Karen

Karen, God Jul is as far as I got in my Swedish lessons.

SuE